ราคา CALL NOW
- Thunder Elite Series 1-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 1250 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 2200 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohms: 3750 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 7500 watts x 1 chan.
- Semi Unregulated MOSFET
- Remote bass level input (remote level control sold separately)
- LED thermal and short indicators
- Pure N-channel design
- Single channel operation
- Overload and thermal protection
- Prizm EFX With Demo Mode
- Self adjusting, turbo-charged intercooler that intelligently supplies cool air evenly and constantly over all devices based on the amplifier's demand
- Variable low-pass filter (40-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Dimensions: 20-11/16" L x 9-5/8" W x 2-1/2" H
- 1/0-gauge power and ground leads recommended.
- Subwoofer Size 10"
- Amplifier Class D
- Number of Channels 1 - Mono
- RMS Power (4 ohms) 1250 watts x 1 channel
- RMS Power (2 ohms) 2200 watts x 1 channel
- RMS Power (1 ohm) 3750 watts x 1 channel
- Bridged RMS Power N/A
- Total RMS Power Output 3750 watts
- Peak Power Output 7500 watts x 1 channel
- Total Peak Power Output 7500 watts
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged 1 ohm
- Minimum Impedance Bridged N/A
- THD at Rated RMS Power .5%
- Speaker Level Inputs Yes w/ Smart Engage
- Preamp Outputs No
- Built-in Crossover Low-pass (LP)
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency N/A
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency 40 - 200 Hz
- Subsonic Filter 20 - 50 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 65 dB
- Channel Separation N/A
- Bass Boost -12 - 12 dB
- Bass/Gain Remote Yes
- Fan Cooled Yes
- Fuse Rating N/A