ราคา CALL NOW
- Dual-Layer IMX (Injection Molded Matrix) Aramid/Basalt Fiber Composite Cone
To create new D-Series speakers, Pioneer developed the industrys first basalt fiber made from natural rock interwoven with aramid fiber. Used in the surface layer, this Aramid/Basalt Fiber material is highly rigid and better absorbent, enhancing stability and maintaining integrity throughout a wide temperature range.
- Rear Chamber Tweeter Enclosure
D-Series speakers feature an exclusive rear chamber tweeter enclosure that we first used in our famed PRS speakers. It extends mid-range frequency for improved vocal imaging and staging.
- High-Quality Crossover
The built-in -12dB/Octave HPF and LPF crossover improves the transition from mid to high frequency, for a smoother mid-range to tweeter response. Audiophile-grade capacitors and inductors are used, and all components are encased in a clear acrylic cover for protection.
- Woofer Cone Material : Dual-Layer IMX Aramid/Basalt Fiber Composite Cone
- Surround : Butyl Rubber for Smoother Response
- Voice Coil Bobbin : Glass-Imide
- Voice Coil Wire : OFC Copper
- Damper : Aramid Fiber
- Watts MAX. Music Power : 260 Watts
- Watts Nominal Power Handling : 60 watts
- Frequency Response : 30 Hz to 33 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m) : 88 dB